Home | Silver Consulting Program
Silver Consulting Program
WHAT WE DO
Patient Advocacy | We develop patient advocate roles with all team members to support your patient’s relationships and increase their appreciation of your work.
Communication Skills | We coach your team to enhance their communication skills and understanding of the patient experience to create recognized effectiveness in your practice systems.
SWOT | We evaluate and analyze each area of the business systems used by the practice by engaging the SWOT rule: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Treats.
Action Plan | Measurement, accountability, and implementation of the action plan is an essential part of our program.
There are many consulting firms you can choose for this help, let us show you what makes us different.
What You Can Expect
Throughout the year, Gene St. Louis Consulting will work with your team to achieve greater customer satisfaction while streamlining your business systems. Here is a snapshot of what you can expect:
- Develop Goals and Objectives
- Production Statistics
- Collection Statistics
- Financial History Analysis
- Hygiene Department Development
- Staffing and Training
- Job Roles
- Patient Flow
- Patient Demographic
- Daily Operations
- Hygiene Retention
- Treatment Planning
- Technology Plan
- Overhead Management
- Insurance Systems
- Facility Capacity
- Internal and External Marketing
Treatment Planning, Follow-up, and Case Acceptance
This strategy focuses on treatment presentations to patients along with follow-up.
Too often during treatment presentations, team members get caught up in the expense rather than creating value. Our goal is to empower dental teams with strong communication skills to fully educate clients on their needs, allowing them to see the value of recommended treatment. The goal is to educate and empower the patient so they understand the benefit of treatment and the consequence of declining treatment.
We train and coach in the following areas:
- Daily Alignment Meetings: preparation
- Doctor/Team alignment before, during, and after seating the patient
- Six Steps to Successful Case Acceptance: Developing strong presentation skills
- Case conferencing
- Financial arrangements
- Tracking recommended treatment to prevent “slippage”
- Tracking Case Acceptance to enable dental teams to see the fruits of their labor and recognize gaps
New Patient Experience
This strategy provides step-by-step coaching on how to implement a system which captures the potential relationship value of each and every patient.
The New Patient Experience, once integrated into the philosophy of care in a practice, overcomes the most pervasive issue: patient retention.
We provide training and coaching in the following areas:
- How to create a “WOW” experience for all new (and existing) patients beginning with the very first phone call
- Ensuring the initial phone call is the most powerful it can be, we will make “secret calls” to clients’ practices and monitor how the team is utilizing trained skills and return a report to our doctors for the team to review
- Proper scheduling of the new patient
- New patient value calls to further enhance the “wow” experience
- Team preparation for the new patient visit
- The first visit — going from concept to concrete
- Post visit activities to enhance NP retention and increase referrals
This strategy focuses on all aspects of hygiene retention.
The intent is to develop and maintain a strong hygiene department — one that supports the recommended productivity in a dental practice of 33% overall. When you understand that 40% - 60% of all hygiene patients seen return to the practice with a clinical need, developing and/or perfecting a hygiene system is critical to practice success.
The goals here are to:
- Develop an organized and efficient system of maintaining optimum hygiene productivity
- Develop strong communication skills with your entire team in creating value for all hygiene services
- Maintain and monitor a strong periodontal program
- Continue to grow your client base and maintain retention at 94% or greater
Define Job Roles and Accountability Systems
This strategy aims to define team job roles and accountability.
We will determine staffing needs and train team members on their individual job roles by defining each role and coaching teams on their responsibilities.
Leadership is the key to success and our goal is to empower each and every team member to develop an ownership mindset.
Our goal is to NEVER deliver too much information as to overwhelm your team. We take it one step at a time and with our monthly coaching calls, gently walking your team through learning new systems. We are always a phone call away.
- Enhancing team communication
- Developing job descriptions
- Create a time management strategy
- Language skills to support job roles
- Conveying the importance of an ownership mindset for optimum performance
Start | Prior to initial onsite visit
- Unlimited telephone and email support
- Review of agenda to be completed to ensure a seamless consulting visit
- Questionnaires and personality profile provided for team members and doctors prior to on-site visit regarding current systems
- Personal profile provided to team members
Month 1 | Initial on-site visit — 4 days in office
- Meeting with Doctor to review team questionnaires and personality profiles the evening before on-site visit
- 4 day initial on-site analysis and implementation of business systems; a customized agenda will be provided
- 30 day action plan
- Practice Analysis Report delivered within 3 weeks of on-site visit — includes implementation process
- One on one team meetings via video conferencing
- 30 day action plan
Video conferencing coaching with doctor/team includes:
- Monthly monitoring progress
- Implementation updates and coaching
- Overhead Analysis
- Fee Analysis
- Progress review of systems and implementation
- Action Plan Review
- Evaluate next steps for practice